- The Discovery Markets are located at 8 Brodie Spark Drive, Wolli Creek NSW, 2205. The easiest way to access the market is via Brodie Spark Drive off Princes Highway. Head through the roundabout and mount the verge for bump-in.
- The market day trading hours are from 9am – 3pm.
- If you have booked a regular stall you will receive a tent (3m x 3m) and a table on the day. If you have booked a hot food stall you will receive a tent (3m x 3m), a table and 2 x 10A (240V) connections for power. If you have booked an inside stall, you will receive your space (2m x 2m) and a table inside St. Magdalen's Chapel.
- Please be advised that unless you are an inside stallholder you will be required to set your tent up yourself. They are extremely easy to pop-up and are well maintained.
- The materials mentioned above are currently the ONLY items we supply. If you require anything else such as a tablecloth, you will need to supply it yourself.
- Leaving early – on the market day we prohibit stallholders from leaving before 2:30pm. If there are any issues with weather or product, please see the market manager on the day that will decide whether it is appropriate to leave. It is not fair on other stallholders if you leave early (in situations where you sell out, we ask you to stay and advertise your product further until the market day is over).
- The bump–in process on the day begins at 7am. One to two days before the market you will receive an email with an allocated 20-minute time slot in which you must adhere closely to. If you miss your bump-in time you may have to unload from the street or the carpark which is an 8 minute walk away.
- Stall Positioning - Depending on type of stall (inside, regular or food) you will be allocated a specific position around the market. One to two days before the market you will receive an email regarding your stall position. This information can only be released a couple of days before the event due to the additional stallholder bookings and minor changes we receive throughout the week, which make it difficult to allocate space immediately.
- Parking can be found on surrounding streets or just over the bridge towards Ikea on Princes Hwy. There is also paid parking via Spark Lane on site (free for 3 hours).
- Toilets are easy to access around the market. There is a rental toilet behind Tempe House and there are also toilets in the village square at Discovery Point.
- We do have access to water however it is not clean enough to drink. If you need water feel free to ask the manager on duty who will direct you to the nearest water supply. We are unable to provide you with drinking water.
- If you need access to an ATM, they are available in the village square.